Saturday, July 23, 2011

All You Magazine ONLY $0.83 Per Issue + HELP Support Animals w/ EVERY Purchase!!

My friend Sarah is doing a fundraisier and I want to pass this on to you!  I think everyone needs to do something to help out, and this is Sarah's thing!  If you are interested, please read the information below!


From Sarah:

You all know how much I just LOVE animals and I am raising funds to donate to a local animal shelter. It breaks my heart every time I see or hear of an animal without a home or food. I have a very special place in my heart for animals.
You can get a HOT deal and also help support animals while doing it! Through this fabulous offer you can get yourself 30 issues of All You Magazine (a magazine that is basically dedicated to coupons) for ONLY $0.83 per issue which is HOT for All You. You can also renew your subscription if you already have one!

If you are not familiar with All You, it is a magazine that is full of money saving coupons and I often times will refer to deals with coupons from All You.
 
(Sarah's dog Zeus who was adopted from a shelter)
Here’s how:
  • Just go here and click on “Support Us”
  • Then you can search “ALL YOU” and it will pull up!
Each time you make a purchase, Raining Hot Coupons will receive up to 40% to donate. You can also support us by sharing this page and spreading the word to friends and family.
I am also going to be using some of the money raised to purchase toys for the animals in the shelter. They always look so sad in their kennels. I will be filming this donation so you can share the happiness brought to these animals lives. I truly appreciate your help and participation, it means a lot to me. =)
By the way – there are many other things you can purchase, not just All You magazine and your purchases will help support animals.


**If you don’t have a pet, please consider sending pet items to the Raining Hot Coupons Animal Drive. The address you can have them shipped to is below and I will be SO grateful:
Donation items can be sent to:
Raining Hot Coupons
P.O. Box 485
Santa Clara, Utah 84765

Thanks Sarah, for all you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment